Misoprostol clipa for abortions. Had bleeding. Why did the abortion not happen?

Dear Sir I had my last period on november-25th then I have checked urine test on January 20, it is showing positive therefore myself and my husband we decided to abortion in the early stage as we are living in Dubai and we have already 3 kids and my youngest kid only 1 year old therefore I checked doctor in srilanka and they advice me to have 2nos Misoprostol clipa 200g 4 tablets I had 2 tablet at and after 5 hrs I had small bleeding but it was look like some short of bleeding form but not much and it is only happen one time then I could not get bleeding therefore as the doctor describe, I had another 2 tablet after 8 hrs but there is no bleeding came. now I am confusing that it may incomplete abortion thus I checked urine test after 1 week,still it is showing positive, as it is positive I consulted the doctor in dubai they said I need to go for ultrasound and I am awaiting the result today. as per doctor fetal is almost 9 weeks right now, in case if it is in completed abortion what should I do. can I do abortion in your clinic. And please let me know the details of charges and the formalities. And let me know how long we need to stay. I am awaiting Your reply Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013