Misoprost 200 expelled after vaginal insertion, taken more dosage, do not have bleeding yet, occasional clots. Is abortion done?

hello mam. a am p choudhury, age 33. my last peroid wad 5th aug. now i am 4 weeks pregnent. last 5th sep doctors prescribed me for mifegest and 7th sep i am taken misoprost 200 in vaginally. but after starting bleeding misoprost came out. next day doctors prescribed another 2 tablets. but still i dont have any much bleeding. sometimes Claude emitted. i feel too much weak. is my abortion done?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012