Miscarried, got depo shot, did not follow up. Had unprotected sex. Chances of getting pregnant?

Hi, my name is Tia. I have 2 boys who are 5 and 10. Both natural births. I had gotten pregnant last year a miss carried in May. I was only 3 weeks along. I got put on the depo right after all the points in my blood had dropped after. I had never gone back to get the shot because everything messed me up. I just started having regular cycles about 4 months ago. I have also been having un-protected sex. I have done a period calendar and it is showing that I am two days late. Is there a chance that I am pregnant? Or could it be just everything still all messed up due to the miss carry in May and then not following up on my depo?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013