Miscarriages, trying to concieve, low fertility levels, no periods after stopping herbal medicine, will start IVF treatment. Chances of getting pregnant?

hi, Doctor i would like to ask you something about my infertility actually i have had two miscarriges one in 2005 and one was in 2006 and one of those was missed miscarriage and its been 6 years now and iam keep trying for a baby but no success.I have recently had a aapointment for my ivf treatment and they said my fertility status is really low my AMH was 2.2 and my age is 29 which is really low for my age and also i have had irregular period for long time but now after taking herbal medicine they became normal but my doctor said i have to stop herbal medicine and now its been one month i am not having period after stopping my medicine.My doctor gonna start my treatment in august and they have given me norethisterone to start on 29 of august and then i have to give myself injection and then they will do further steps my concern is that is there any chance of getting pregnant during this treatment in my case where i am not having periods?plz could you help me i am bit worried. thanx
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012