Miscarriages, everything normal except follicular study. Is it possible to conceive normally with PCOS?

Hello Doctor, I had 2 miscarriages.I had D & C on may 16th..I had taken all the tests..Everything was normal except for the follicular study part 9th day- uterus 7.9*2.7*4.7cm homogeneous yometrium,9mm hypoechoic endometrium ,o foca lesion right ovary-retrouterine 4.1*2.5*3.5 cm app.VOL.19 ML. Multiple peripheral follicles,largest 16 mm dia. Left Ovary- 4.0*2.1*3.2 cm app.vol.14ml,Multiple peripheral follicles,Largest 13 mm dia day-Right dominent follicle- left dominent follicle-EMR 9th-P.C.O 16mm -P.C.O 13mm -9 mm hypoechoic 11th-18mm dia -15mm -11mm hypoechoic 13th-20mm dia -17mm -14mm hypoechoic 14th-22mm dia -18mm -14 mm hypoechoic 15th-irregular at 17*15mm -13 mm dia -15mm hypoechoic Recent right dominent follicle rupture on 15th day Doctor please help if i have pco problem..will i be able to concieve normally... should i take any treatment for it Please help
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012