Miscarriage, on depo shot, late periods, not getting pregnant

hi i am 19 and when i was 15 i had a miscarriage my bf mum says that they should of cleaned me out even though the sack did come out, i then got pregnant again and was to late to take morning after pill so i had the coil once it was removed i went on the depo shot for about 6 months and then it took 6 months to get my first period since i have never used protection since and i have never got pregnant is something wrong with me its been like 2 years been with my bf for 4 years now.?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

These are normal variations and you have to give some time for your body to respond to your desire to be pregnant.

I suggest you to

Read my other answers to know the best fertile practice to get early pregnant.

Good Luck.