Miscarriage, no heart beat. Medical evacuation, fetus and placenta removed. Ultrasound shows lining present. Treatment?

i had a missed abortion ( miscarriage ). there was no heart beat. after 9 weeks. i had a medical evacuation ( expulsion ) in which the fetus and the placenta had come out . my bleeding after that was there for only three to four days. after 10 days i was asked to have another ultra sound done . i am told that the lining has not cleared or come out. please let me know what has to be done . i have no bleeding at all.?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012