Miscarriage missed. Suggested Apo- Misoprostol 200mcg vaginally. Fetal heart beat stopped at 6 weeks. How many days it will take to miscarry and effects during miscarriage?

I had missed miscarriage and my doctor suggested me to use Apo- Misoprostol 200mcg, to insert vaginally, 4 tablets at a time for 3 alternate nights... I am 10weeks pregnant and fetal heartbeat was stopped at 6weeks. I am worried about, how many dates might it take to miscarry and what can be the effects i might have during miscarriage. Please suggest me..
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012