Miscarriage, light bleeding, acne, sore breasts, brown spotting. Chances of being pregnant?

I had a miscarriage at 5-6 weeks. It is now 6 weeks later and I ve had constant on and off light bleeding for the entire time. A few days ago I got my usual pre- menstrual acne and sore breasts, however the bleeding is still really just spotting - sometimes brown, sometimes pinky-red. Is it possible that I m pregnant again? I did read that this would be impossible if I had not had at least 20 days of no bleeding at all (i.e., I would not have ovulated). Can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012