Miscarriage, less bleeding, back pain, ibuprofen. Is this normal?

I had a missed miscarriage on Monday morning in the early a.m. I was 8 weeks along but the sac was only measuring 6 weeks. I passed some tissue and a few clots but have not really had a lot of bleeding . I had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday and they said my uterus looked empty. I have had to take very little medicine for pain until tonight. I am having sharp pains in my back left side for over an hour now. I took 800 mg of ibuprofin an hour ago and am still having pains. They re bearable but I can t go to sleep like this. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012