Miscarriage in past. Found fibroids on uterus, cysts on left ovary. Can this be the cause for miscarriage?

my age is 39 and i have had two miscarriages in the past 2 years i recently requested my records and found out that i have multiple fibroids the largest one is 8.9x6.0x5.7cm and is located on the right lateral aspect of my uterus . the myometrium appears heterogeneous in texture i also have a complex cyst on my left ovary 1.2x1.0x.8cm the cyst demonstrates low level echoes. i have no idea whether this is what caused my miscarriages but i would like to know if i would be able to get pregnant again and if so what can i do to minimize the fibroids and the cyst to avoid a miscarriage i ve been trying to conceive for the past month.please help
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012