Miscarriage during early pregnancy, advised genetic blood test. Family history of balanced translocation carrying. Chances of acquiring the same traits?

I am a balanced translocation carrier I am the mother of 2 healthy adults My son is 33 with 2 healthy children-no problems My daughter 31 just had a miscarriage at 6-7 wks. I have told her that a genetic blood test would be a good idea for her and her husband before trying to conceive again. How likely is she to have similar problems as myself I also had 6 miscarriages and 2 healthy children
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012