Miscarriage due to sub-chronic hematoma, blood clot resulting in discharge, also had UTI. Can I have full term pregnancy next time?

hello dr i am 24 and recently i had a miscarriage at 9th week... ultrasound detected subchronic hematoma and a blood clot which caused brown discharge for three weeks and then at the end of 8th week i developed fever with chills resulting in miscarriage, it was depressing to have this after having seen heart beat and fetal movement during scan. Now i want to ask what in your opinion was the real cause of this as i had a UTI as well and can i have a healthy pregnancy next time, plus what in your opinion is the right time for me to try again???? thanxxx...
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012