Miscarriage due to absence of fetal heart beat. Will this happen again in the next pregnancy?

Hello Doctor , my sister age of 28 yrs had miscarriage in her 5th month of pregnancy on 14 th may 2012 because of absence of heart beat in the baby.The process of abortion had undergone like the normal delivery.can u pls tell me y it had happened like this.i heard this type of reasons(no heart beat) from 5 to 6 this related to mother health.will it continue for the next pregnancy also.when can she plan for the next pregnancy.wt precautions should be taken before planning.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012