Miscarriage due to HLA matches, no health problems. Planning for IVF, Comparative Genomic Hybridization test on embryo, immunology injections. Will I conceive?

My wife and I have 7 HLA matches. We just found out after 3 miscarriages. The last 3.5 years we have been unable to get pregnant as my wife body has been killing my sperm before it reaches the egg. We are in Ukraine and are about to do IVF . They will do a CGH (Comparative Genomic Hybridization) test on the embroyo. My wife will receive immunology injections . We are normal in every way as multiple tests have confirmed. Is it realistic to think that using what I have described she will be able to get pregnant and carry it to term using my sperm and her egg?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012