Miscarriage confirmed, heavy non-stop bleeding, heavy blood clots. How much bleeding is tolerable?

Hi my doc confirmed i was going through a misscarriage 9/21 i had a follow upon monday and saw that it was dissolving... All this week ive been bleeding like a normal period... But i had heavy non stop bleeding right now it started around 615 i stayed jn the bathroom because it was dripping non stop i thrm felt a bubble come out kinda like a blood clot amd continued to bleed... How much bleeding is ok?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
hi,bleeding which is equal to or slightly more than periods is the extent of 4-5 pads per day,but if it is more than that you will need to see a gynaecologist and may even require a d and case you are bleeding too much you can take tab trapic 650 mg twice a day for 3 days.all the best and take care.