Miscarriage, bleeding, unprotected sex after this, got periods with cramps, not pregnant yet. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, i had a miscarriage on 26th december 2011.i bleed for seven days and the bleeding later stoped.after bleeding stopped i continued having unprotected sex and on 26th january i got my periods wth very painful cramps and it stopped after six days.ave stil been having unprotected sex since i want a baby but still am not everything okey wth me or is is this normal after a miscarriage???or am being too impatient.kindly help,
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012