Miscarriage and bled, had ovulation related mucus with nausea, heart burn. What is going on?

I suffered from a miscarriage and bled for about 3 and 1/2 months. Finally, the bleeding stopped. Around the 8th of December, I thought I noticed ovulation related mucus and begin trying for a baby. Recently, I took several pregnancy tests and all come up negative. However, I have been experiencing slight nasuea, acid reflux/ heartburn , like pink discharge and feel like I might be pregnant. Is it possible?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012