Miscarriage. Periods irregular. Spotting seen. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I m Mahi and 28 years old. with in one year i had 2 miscarriage. the first one was on april 2012 and the doctor said that it was chemical pregnancy. and the second miscarriage happened on 28th december 2012(8 weeks pregnant due to blighted ovum). before my last miscarriage i used to have regular periods(28 days). but after 28th december 2012 i got my next periods are 29th january 2013, 23-Feb-2013, 26-Mar-2013. It seems irregular. and this month on my 24th day of my period(18-Apr-2013), i see very little spotting. i thought my periods had started. i dont feel any pain. after that i dont see anything and next day morning i see again very little spotting in pinkish creamy . till now again i dont see anything again. is it implanation bleeding or due to my previous miscarraiges?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013