Miscarriage, ERPOC, pains, pains in chest and diaphragm, difficulty breathing

Hi i had a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks had erpc last week. Then had terrible pains so after being admitted to hospital for 3 days they found i still had retained products so done another erpc this sat. I had iv antibiotics which i finished course. Since coming home yesterday ive had terrible pains in my chest and diapragm, i dont feel i can breathe properly and it feels as if someone had crushed my chest and upper back area including my neck and ribs. Pls help?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012