Miscarriage. Cyst on right ovary. On micronor bcp and ultrasound. Bleeding with odour and clots. Possible reasons?

i am 43 yrs old. I recently had a miscarriage in Dec. 2012(not knowing i was pregnant). i was 7 and half weeks pregnant when i had the miscarriage. At that time, I found out I had a cyst on my right ovary. Since then, i have been on micronor bcp. My 1st m-cycle was normal. I went for a follow up and had a yearly pap. they said everything was fine and normal. I went for another ultrasound to check cyst. Now i have one on the right and left. the right cyst a little bigger, but both pretty small. in the meantime, i have had 2 mentral cycles which have started in the middle of my back of pills and lasted until i started a new pack. i take those pills everyday bwtween 8pm and 9pm. my m-cycle has been very heavy with lots of large dark clots and the odor of blood was bad. i have an appointment April 10th to follow up> i was wondering if you could give me your input as to why my m-cycles are lasting 2 weeks with dark odor blood with quarter size clots. it's kind of scaring me and of course it's bothersome to be out of the normal i know i AM getting older.....ughhh, :-) I think i forgot to first cycle was normal. The 2nd and 3rd is that of what i described. Thank you! I am sorry! i cant proceed. i guess i should have known there would be a fee. thanks anyway. i'll just have to wait until i go back to dr and HOPEFULLY they can thoroughly answer my questions. have a nice Easter!

Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013