Mirnena IUD removed, taking Materna prenatal vitamins. Heart burn, headache, frequent diarrhea, constipation. Side effects?

Hi there, I have been recently since Jan 26 2013 trying to conceive, on this date I had my Mirnena IUD removed, and started taking Materna prenatal vitamins , and the only other med I take is Prevacid as I am bad heart burn sufferer....any way since this date I have had a slight headache on and off most days, frequent diarrhea several times a day on several days, and also periods of constipation and the odd 4 or 5 total dark almost blackish green stool, I have constant belly aches, and feel full. My normal is a BM no more than omce per day and sometimes only one every couple of days now I have soft stools 2 to 4 times a day and then about once or twice a week a really hard stool. Nausea was common in the beginning after first taking it in the morning but nausea is rare now, no bleeding of any this a possible side effect of the materna or iron??
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013