Mirena iud removed, Urine sample showed high protein, ovulation tests negative. Any suggestions?

I just had the mirena iud removed 11 days ago. I had it for almost 2 years. I had what I believed to be my period the day after having it removed for 5 days. My husband and I are trying to conceive and I am wondering how long it will take to conceive. We got pregnant with our first daughter the first time we had sex. Will it be that easy this time and also what are the chances of the iud making me infertile. I am also only 20 years old. I was at the OBGYN and they did a urine sample which showed high levels of protein could this prevent me from getting pregnant and I have been taking ovulation tests and they have all been negative.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013