Mirena inserted. Getting pain above hip bone and stitches are infected. Cause and cure?

hi i just had a diagnostic laparoscopy and the insertion of the mirena done just over a week ago and i am getting pain in my side just above my left hip bone and inwards one inch my stitches are infected where the bellybutton keyhole was done but the stitches are 3 centimeters in length because of a previous keyhole surgery and the area is infected would that be causing the pain in my side or what could that be ? thanks sara
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013