Mirena coil removal, Heavy periods, tranexamic acid and norethisterone tablets, pain in legs difficulty in breathing, discomfort in chest

hi,i had mirena coil for 1,5years,on 02/03 was removed,had period after 2 days for a week,after 6 week didnt had the period on 16/04 had again very hevyfor 14 days,went to emergency department ,they give me tranexamic acid and norethisterone tablets ,i had this tablets for 2 days but i feeld very bad,stop drinking and i was fine again,but start bleeding ,i start drinking again for 2 days but i had to stop becouse i feel very bad,my legs hurt,dificult to breath ,and i feel pain in my chest and hart,i dont know what to do,i cant get appointment to see GP,thanks for helping
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012