Mirena coil fitted. Why are there cramps after work out? Why cant I lift heavy objects?

Hi there, i have a mirena coil fitted. Have had it for a year now, i started gyming about 3 months ago, and noticed that i would get cramps and pain after my workout. It has not gotten to a point where i bleed after a workout even though i have not had a period in the year i have had the coil. Is this normal? I am more than likely going to start lifting heavier and heavier weights and im a bit concerned that im causing myself to bleed at such small weights. What is the reason for the cramps and blood? Thanks Nicky
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012