Mirena coil. Have bloated tummy, have eating disorders. Doing cardio. Will I head back same direction?

Since having the mirena coil fitted my tummy is so bloated. I'm a size 10, but my tummy is so big none of my clothes now fit me. I do at least 5 hours cardio a week and try not to eat carbs on an evening. HELP as i suffered from eating disoerders 18 years ago and feel i may slip back into that syndrome again as i feel like my weight is out of my control. Shall i have the coil removed and have a straight forward copper one in, if nothing else but to stop my head from doing me in!!! Yiykes !!!
kind regards
joanna xxx
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013