Mint green discharge, knot on vaginal lip, cramps in abdomen. Causes for symptoms?

I have a couple of things going on that may or may not be connected. First I have a mint green discharge with consistency of clumps of thick drying glue. Prior the this there was also a constant liquidy discharge for a couple of days. Also in the midst is a painful knot on the lip of my vagina that is decreasing in size and pain daily. Last but not least a cramping sensation in my lower abdomen . I have been doing research online but not clear on what it could be. My first day of my LMP was two weeks ago and I am 49 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
geenish discharge in vagina if foul smelling could be due to vaginal infection.common infections are gonorrhore,chlamydia,bacterial vaginosis.painful knot in the vagia could be infected bartholins cyst,a infectnection of gland in the need to be screened for sexually transmitted infections,your partner also need to be will need a course of antibiotics