Minor stroke, pain and numbness in left arm and leg, bruising in inner thighs. Taking coversyl plus. Cure?

I had a minor stroke one month ago. Since then I have had pain and numbness in my left arm and leg as well as joint pain. I also just noticed small bruising in my inner thighs. I went back to work almost immediately and an wondering if the pain is aggravated by the fact that I am standing and walking 10 hours a day while at work. I am on Crestor and Coversyl Plus, and was just taken off Plavix after a month.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013