Minor ischemic stroke. Taking plavix, aspirin. Will smoking marijuana, drinking alcohol cause side-effects?

Hi, I suffered a minor ischemic stroke 8 months ago. I am on a regimen of 75 mg plavix and 325 mg aspirin . My hypertension is medically controlled. (130 s/80 s). I have no deficits from the stroke and have abstained completely from alcohol and marijuana use since my stroke. I am wondering how bad drinking a couple drinks every now and then would be. I am also curious what effect smoking marijuana would have. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012