Minor infection between thighs and scrotum, applied ointment, no relief. Any other medications?

Dear Doctor, I am having some minor infection on the skin between my thighs and scortrum (private parts) such as itching, burning sensation sometimes, red skin , fungal and bacterial. For the last two days, I am using Cipla s Fourderm oinment, but no soothing effect. please prescribe some good oinments. Thanking you,
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
It is impossible to come to a conclusion of your condition without examining it.
But the ointment you are taking icontains antifungal, antibacterial and steroids so it has wide range to control many infection.
You need to see a dermatologist for this condition, good personal hygiene, thorough cleaning with soap and dont use talc when those parts are wet.