Minor cuts after dogs snatch, bleeding. Wiped with benzalkonium and applied neosporin. Is it dangerous?

Hello Dr. I went to friends place abt an hr ago and his dog scratched me. I have 2 very minor cuts (less than 1/2 cm each), blood oozed out initially and stopped. I came home and did a soap wash followed by wiping with alcohol prep pad followed by bezalkonium wipe and finally applied neosporin and bandaged it. I was not sure this was bite or scratch, but by looking, it appears its a scratch as a bite wud have caused a deep puncture. I would like to know if i need anything done ? Response is appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012