Minor cramps on lower abdomen after sex. What is the heart burn suggestive of?

Good morning, Doctor Lundi, I think the timing is too early to tell but last weekend my boyfriend and I engaged in an sexual activity and he used the pull out method. . . however I was ovulating at the time and had an orgasm . Long story short, since the coming days I have been experiencing minor cramps in my lower abdomin, especially the lower left corner below pelvic area, and some pressure on the right. . .it s not too painful but I know there are there through out the day. I also experience a major heartburn yesterday to the point where I felt like I had food stuck in my chest . . .I feel it lightly now, not too bad. I alsp have minor pressure towards my lower back and minor sense of cramp on lower left leg. . .not sure if my symptoms can lead to signs of early pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012