Minor accident, bruise on top of stitches above upper left eye, has developed into soft lump above the bruise areas after weeks. Normal?

I was in a little accident Almost 3 weeks ago. I got stitches on my upper left eye. Their was also a bruise on top of the stitches because i hit my head hard on the ground. i was checked for concussions. Now after 3 weeks i have a pea size soft lump on my head around the area where the bruise used to be. Is this normal ? and how long will it take before it goes away and should i be concerned. it right on my face so i would also like to known if i could possible do something to remove the lump. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012