Minor PCOD, not on medicines, have change in skin texture, weight gain with diane, on healthy diet, difficulty in weight loss. Help?

Hi doctor i am a 26yr old female, married from india I have minor PCOD , as seen in ultrasound reports. The hormonal reports are fine . So the doctor told me not to go for any medications . However it all started with my skin changing from dry to oily and with severe outbursts. I was given Diene and aldactone for a month due to which i had weight gain . Currently i am 69kgs at a height of 5.3 . Now after marriage my skin is far better. I have no problem in my monthly cycle. But my weight doesnt budge. I follow an exercise routine of 40 minutes. At the age of 19 i lost more than 30 kgs of weight and came to a 59KG mark but after pcod, I have again gained a couple of KGS. I eat healthy with very less/nill fried and sweet, Being a nutritionist i take care of the diet. Kindly suggest
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer