Minimal scattered foci of FLAIR signal abnormality in the corona radiata and centrum semiovale. Meaning?

Hi Dr. Keerthi I am worried about my moms MRI result of the Brain w/o contrast. An MRI was ordered because she has been having strong migraines everyday for months now with blurry and double vision . The impression of the MRI was: 1. No acute intracranial abnormality. No acute ischemia , hemorrhage, or herniation. 2. Minimal scattered foci of FLAIR signal abnormality in the corona radiata and centrum semiovale. The finding is not specific and has been reported in symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. 3. Minimal fluid signal in the right mastoid air cells, please correlate clinically. What could this mean?? What can be causing her these things?? HELP
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013