Minimal fibrosis at upper lobe. TB treatment taken. Will it reappear? Enlarged lymph node. Due to infection?

hi doc, my x ray result states that there are small fibrolinear densities at the right upper lobe.Minimal fibrosis at the right upper lobe?i had undergone a 6 months treatment 7 years ago because of TB infection.Is there a possibility that it recur again?i have an enlarge lymph node in the supraclavicular region, could it be because of TB infection?i m worried about my enlarged lymph node.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013