Minimal caliectasia after taking homeopathic medicines, had also taken lemon juice with tea olive oil. Suggestions and precautions?

Sir I have been removed two stones of the size 12 mmm and 13 mm through open surgery from my right sided lower ureter in 2006. But again on 7th sep,2012 severe pain occured due to 11 mm stone In my right sided proximal ureter as revealed by ultrasound performed on 8th Sep,2012. So I consult the Hpmeo doctor who precribed Barbares volgerus Q and renal cure for 10 days. After 10 days on 18th Sep,2012 I also performed the altrasound again showing minimal right sided caliectasia and minimal fulness of calyces in right kidney . I have also used 2 oz of lemin juice with 3 spoons of tea olive oil during these days for two times. . Now I have minimal pain and burning in right side before and during urine excretion .Now please give me suggestions and tell me precautions.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012