Minimal bleeding. Ablation is effective. Do I choose hysterectomy?

I am confused - my gyne said that ablation is effective - in 90% of women, they have no bleding afterward, 8% or so have minimnal bleeding and 2% need to have another procedure - after reading online, there seem to be many ladies saying to get the hysterectomy rather than the ablation - what is your experience with this?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concern. Ablation is effective but not much compared to hysterectomy as the organ causing bleeding is removed then it will be better compared to ablation. But as you have mentioned minimal bleeding then no need to go for hysterectomy as ablation will have better effects for minimal bleeding. Thank you.