Minimal ascites, pleural effusion, swollen leaking node on neck, cold abscess

i m 32 years old september,2011 i was diagonised with t.b as i was having minimal ascites and pleural effusion ....wirh att i wes recovering and felt normal til december...all fluid had gone....i took rcinex 600 pyri z for 2 monts and predisole...and then only rcinex and pyridoxine since now.... in janaury ,2012 i developed a node on left side of neck which on fnac test was diagonised again t.b. i was given again steroids and livoflaxin antibiotic...but no i am on att for 9 months and condition is worsening...the node became enlarged and swelled badly as it would burst.... ct scan reveals it to be filled with cold abcess...i have aspirated it two times n then also pus goes on forming it has startes bursting from neck skin and leaking now n then.....surgeons suggest we can not excise it until it becomes small n dries...otherwise it will lead to sinus....i dont know whts going to happen...really depressed...thae area looks to be horrible....i take my medicines properly...please suggest if my treatment is fine...n how the problem will be resolved....thankikn you!!!!waiting for a quick reply..........
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012