Minimal PTB,Left Upper Lobe of Undetermined Activity. What does it mean?

Hi I m 23 years old,I don t have any history of PTB,but when I got my Pre employment Exam Result ,this July 22,2011 It shows PTB left upper Lobe . I m quite confused because during my medical I have fever & flu .Then our HR told me to leave to get a second opinion with other clinics,and cure it if ever,then after a week of my last medical. Doctor from another clinic advise me to have Apicolordotic Exam instead of Chest Xray and the result is There are minimal fibrohazed densities in the left upper lobe . Impression: Minimal PTB,Left Upper Lobe of Undetermined Activity. What does it mean? I don t want to loose my job..Can this affect my pre employment Examination? Am I not considered fit to work? Please advice ...Thank so much...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011