Mini heart attack ? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?

So this is day 3 of my liquid fast. 105 calories sunday, 175 yesterday and i had 270 today. I drank soda..felt very weird. Stood up felt like i was going to pass out. Got sharp chest pains, felt like someone was squeezing my lungs and stabbing me....i chugged v8 splash and power aid zero, then chugged a slim fast. Then ate a banana and yogurt. Now i am numb and FROZEN. Don t go judging about the way i am with food. I do have an eating disorder so eating little calories is nothing new. Maybe the lack of carbs and real food brought this on ? Well my friend said that when her dad had a heart he had mini ones before his big one. She said the mini heart attack is like what i felt like just now. Could i have had one ??? height-5 9 weight-115.5 age-16
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Do you have a poor relationship with your mother? You should weigh 140 lbs. You are too skinny. What is going on? Why are you trying to hurt yourself? I don't understand?