Milky, thick and sticky discharge with fishy smell, increased abdominal pain before bowel movements. Which medicines can be used?

hello, am 29 yrs old lady. When I was 27 years old I started having discharge . It was treated and stopped. But as time went on, it started re occurring. Most times the discharge comes slightly different from before. There was a time I had green (slightly) discharge. Each time i was treated. I was almost feeling embarrassed to sea my doctor. I was tested from the on-set(staph and candidas yeast ). But since that, overtime I tend to have discharge after sometime. Right now I discovered that my discharge has a slight fishy smell when I wake up in the morning. And when I have pain constantly especially when am putting on a jeans trouser. I want to have bowel movement I feel more pain in my lower abdomen . My discharge is very milky/creamy white, occasionally it comes out in very little amount thick and sticky. I have been placed on drovid, Ciproflacin, metronidazole , vaginal tablets. What medication can you please recommend for me?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer