Milky teeth in upper jaw not fallen, due to adult teeth growing in improper direction, suggested to extract. Suggestion?

Hi sir, Am 25 years old and I have some trouble with my teeth . There is a milky teeth in upper jaw of right corner and its not fallen and the left side of upper jaw milky teeth was fallen but its not erupted after 7 years. I have consulted with local medical college doctors about this and they said the adult teeth is growing with improper direction and needs to be removed since these tooth cannot be erupted. so i simply left their suggestion and awaiting for eruption of adult teeth. Please advise me on this.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013