Milky, mucus substance in stools with blood. Taken whole food multivitamin. Suggestions?

About six months ago I started having milky, mucus substance in my stools which soon after followed with slightness of blood. The blood has gradually increased to more and it seems to be towards the end of the bowel movement. Lately I have not been feeling so good which could or could not be related. I am 45, I take no medicine and never have. I recently started taking a whole food multi vitamin, dont drink or smoke, have always lived a somewhat healthy life. My insurance does not come into affect until May 1st. Am I going to make it doc? Is there anything I can do? Whats wrong with me? I am starting to get scared.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013