Milky discharge from nipple. Pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

Hi my name is Theresa I had the beginning of my last period july20,2012 it last 7 days. I m not sure when I ovulate but for the last couple of days my breast been sore and today a little milk came out my nipple . I ve been eating a lot my body feels pregnant but I took a test today and it came back negative is it to soon to tell? Could I be pregnant? Oh sorry my cycle is every 28 days
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Hi, Mrs. Tete,
Thanks for query.
As you got period on July 20 so it is too early to say about pregnancy.
Go for pregnancy test after 7-8 days passed of your expected date.
Ok and bye.