Milky cloudy discharge on urinating. History of BV, strep. Causes for symptoms?

hi i am 19 and have had a milky kind of cloudy discharge that drips out of me when i pee and comes out of me randomly leaving my underwear wet for around 6 months now. it doesn t itch or smell. i have been to the OBGYN countless times and have been treated for BV and strep . i just went again a week ago and the results came back negative and basically the doctors have no answers for me. i am on a probiotic daily, shower daily and don t use any harsh products. what is wrong with me? i know my body and this is not normal.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012