Mildly rapid eye movement, difficulty in focusing things. Muscular exhaustion?

Hi I have mildly rapid eye movement every once a while, usually late at night when I'm on the computer or something. My eyes slip into a constant horizontal wiggle and unless I focus or blink a few time rapidly it does not stop. I haven't tried letting for more than a few seconds ever because I worry what would happen. When I begin to focus on things again, say typing this question out, it goes away and even when I relax my eyes again it does not return sometimes for an hour or more or sometimes weeks/months. Is this just muscular exhaustion or something to do with that? Or should I like see a doctor asap?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013