Mildly enlarged liver with grade I fatty changes, had kidney stone, ultrasound showed small kidney. Diet and precautionary measures?

my mothers liver is mildly enlarged in size and shows grade I fatty changes. pls tell me what precautions she should take in diet or any other precaution which u think is necessary..n my mother had stone in her right kidney but after treatment now stone is not there but size of right kidney is small(82x28mm) in new ultrasound report...please tell me dat is there anything serious...and what we should do now.?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012