Mildly elevated liver enzymes, sharp pains in groin area, dull ache below rib cage, frequent urination. Any ideas?

I recently had blood work come back with very mildly elevated liver enzymes . I m scheduled for an ultrasound on Dec 18 but last Saturday I went to the ER with periodic sharp pain above the right groin area. I was concerned about appendix issue but I was released and since then I haven t had an episode as bad but still the odd pain. Also for the last month I have had a dull ache below the ribcage on the right side. I ve also noticed a lot of lower back fatigue on the right side and frequent urination . No fever or loss of appetite/nausea. No jaundice . Regular bowel movements, although there is sometimes some constipation. Any ideas as to what I might be experiencing?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012